Thursday, August 18, 2016

I just can't

I really can't. I do try and am still trying, you know? I've always been trying! But it's just impossible. It's not like I'd forget you. You are the sole permanent resident in my heart!!! I can assure you that. Peoples often told me to get over you and just, accept, some other persona. BUT I JUST CAN'T! Why? Because I DON'T WANT! And you know me right? you know that I won't do things that I don't want.

I've been doing stuff, you know, call it sleazy stuff or whatever, but I was just messing around. I CAN'T BE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE! I tainted myself upon trying but the thoughts of being together with you is perennial. It stays forever and I know I could never wash away all my thoughts of you. This very second, I still love you just as much as I've always loved you, and it will never change. I'm willing to even sacrifice my life and even my soul for you. If God could ever swap between the life and the dead, I'll concur hastily!

I don't care if I'd never ever get married, like I could? How am I able to love someone else when I'm still head over heels in love with you? I might as well be alone for the rest of my life. What's the difference? I've been alone for so long already. 10 years or so won't make any big difference will it? God, of course it is, 10 years without you! I could never imagine that. How am I supposed to live this life now? Please tell me!? This excruciating pain is killing me.

I've cried so much I thought I'm gonna die.
I tried, you know, but I can't do it alone.
For someone like me, you are my everything.
And because you are my everything, I'm nothing without you.

No one would ever love you just as much as I love you
No one would ever love me just as much as you love me

The day when we'll meet again would be the happiest moment of my 'life'
and I really look forward to it






1 comment:

  1. been there, done that >< it sucks big time but life keeps moving on! ;)

    ReplyDelete